Three Bedroom Townhouse in Faringdon
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Viewing Saturday 3 June at 4pm or View By Appointment.
This well designed townhouse is more spacious than you would expect and set in a great location - walking distance to school, shops and parks.
- The clever design on a small footprint has some lovely features and caters for all your needs.
- Open plan kitchen and dining with tiled floor, stone benchtop and dishwasher.
- Cosy living with doors leading out to the patio and yard.
- The heat pump, double glazing and under tile heating will keep you warm over the cooler months.
- Good storage throughout the home including an extra cupboard within the garage.
- Three bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe)
- Stylish bathroom with tiled floors and a separate toilet.
- Internal access single garage and an off street park.
- Fully fenced easy care section with enough room for children or pets.
- Faringdon is a great place to live with lots of open space, a new primary school, Southpoint shops that recently opened containing a cafe restaurant, fish and chip shop, convenience store and much more.
- Handy to Foster Park, Rolleston College and the Selwyn Aquatic Centre whilst still being an easy commute to the city.
Pets: Cats and small dogs welcome.
Requirements to get into this property are:
Bond of three weeks rent, a letting fee of one weeks rent plus GST and one weeks rent in advance,
a total of $2266.00.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport